T6s RCA PLUGS. Screw Version. 2 pairs.
High-end plug connection
- Uniquely shaped contact crown to optimize contact pressure and provide a tight connection
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- Outer shell made of black, satin-matt aluminum
- Strain relief provided by one M4-hexagon socket screw 1.5 mm
2 versions available
- Solder version: Cable Ø 4 - 9.5 mm
- Screw version: Cable Ø 6 – 8 mm
- Solder version: 2 diameter decreasers to comfortably adjust to various cable diameters
- Screw version: Completely closed
tubular ground contact for a complete insulation and shielding. Two
strain relief screws provide a strong hold of the cable.
T6s RCA plug solder version
For cable assembly, contacts can be completely separated from
their shell. Stripped cable ends are soldered on the contact piece.
T6s RCA plug screw version
Cables are stripped off their insulation and inserted into the
inner pin of the RCA plug. The screening (braided or not braided ground
strands) is then twisted and wrapped around the cable next to the black
insulation. Please only wrap it around once and cut off any remains.
Once in the pin cylinder, the pin-screw and inner strain relief screw
are tightened. To conclude the assembly, the outer shell is put in place
and the outer screws are tightened.